Today automation of business processes is widely applied in business activity. In general, this process represents a transition to the automated solution of all routine tasks which are necessary for the course of business. Automated and intelligent business process management systems like this bpmonline.com/l/bpm/articles/top-intelligent-bpm-toolsgive the chance to obtain accurate data on the done operation. Besides, the system allows receiving reports on the progress of an operation based on objectives which allow to carry out the detailed analysis of a situation to the company management. The main objective of automation and intelligent business process
management is to improve financial performance, which is very important for business. Such an effect can be reached due to:
● Correct organization business management methods.
● Development and deployment of new technologies which influence the business development and strengthen its line items.
Proceeding from all above, there is a wish to ask a question more specific: why automation and intelligent business process management is necessary for business? There are 5 basic reasons why it is so important for the company which leads the business:
● Abbreviation of time which would be spent on the decision of routine and uniform tasks. As practice shows, in business, a lot of time should be spent on the creation of tables of expenditures, purchases, etc. Also, a lot of time is necessary for compilation of plans and reports. If all this is automated and processed by the computer, employees can devote themselves to more important issues.
● Building client relationships. Thanks to the automation client will not remain unattended, and the company, in turn, will not miss any person. The sales department thus will be able to serve clients more effectively.
● Reduction of the number of errors which arise during the operation conducted. Certainly, the human factor shall be present here, though partially, but not completely. The computer can avoid employee from executing routine and boring processes, and it will make it without errors.
● Saving the logic of business. Automation will not change the structure and the course of activities of the company as software solutions are selected especially individually for each enterprise.
● Rapid access to all necessary information. The management of the company always shall be aware of all processes in the organization. And company chief with an specified access will be able to clarify all necessary information.